Are you planning on choosing a barn wedding venue in Essex? If so, Let me help you.
Hi, I’m Jeff Turnbull, and I have had the pleasure of photographing over 100 barn weddings throughout Essex. There’s no doubt about it – the venue that you choose for your wedding will have a significant impact on the day itself, and barn wedding venues offer couples so much.
Essex is fortunate to have so many stunning barns to choose from, with each one offering its unique history and charm. These include Maidens Barn, Villiers Barn, Crondon Park, Gaynes Park and Channels,
Below, I list eight reasons for choosing an Essex barn wedding venue for your big day.
1. Essex wedding venue barns look fabulous when decorated. They provide plenty of character and charm, whilst many offer a blank canvas that works perfectly with your theme or colour palette.
2. By choosing to hold your ceremony at your Essex barn wedding venue, you can make the most of every moment of your day without losing time travelling between locations.
3. Essex barn wedding venues have lots of charm and personality. They offer individual features and special touches, making them utterly unique. They could be wooden beams wrapped in fairy lights, large windows, wrought iron chandeliers, and authentic details.
4. Many Essex barn wedding venues provide areas for those all-important bridal preparations and even accommodation for the night of your wedding.
5. Barn wedding venues tend to be wedding specialists. They don’t operate as hotels, so there aren’t people coming and going, and you have exclusive use of the venue.
6. Essex barns are also fantastic at all times of the year, and with them being in the countryside, you get a wonderful sense of the seasons. So, whether it’s a light and bright summer wedding or a cosy winter wedding you’re planning, the surroundings of the barns are ideal.
7. If you want to put your stamp on your day, barn wedding venues offer you lots of opportunities to get creative. From fantastic entrance hall decorations, personalised favours, rustic wedding signage and unique table plans, barns are awesome when they’re full of homemade details.
8. Essex barn wedding venues are perfect for a rustic country wedding, with many surrounded by rolling fields and stunning countryside – perfect for romantic photos at any time of year.
I have photographed at many barn wedding venues throughout Esses. I have adopted my distinctive style for the rustic and rural settings, using a combination of natural, documentary and creative photography that’s all about you. If you are looking for a recommended Essex barn Wedding Photographer, please get in touch with me.
Availability is limited, and I hate to disappoint, so contact me to see if I’m available. Call or text me directly on 07961 100 580 or via the contact form below. I look forward to hearing from you.