Wedding Photography Parklands Quendon Hall
A short while ago I had the great pleasure of providing wedding photography at Parklands Quendon Hall for Niomi and Daniel. It was an absolute corker of a day with perfect weather throughout, a beautiful location a wonderful couple.
Let’s hear from the happy couple about their big day. Photographs below.
1. How did you decide on the venue you had your wedding/reception?
We had visited the venue and loved it but at the time it was beyond our budget. But then a special offer popped up and we booked straight away
2. Was there a theme to your wedding?
Yes. We wanted to bring the outdoors indoors (Daniel is a landscape gardener). We also had aspects of Niomi’s job as a primary school teacher
3. What was the best moment(s) of your wedding day?
The ceremony, the speeches and seeing everyone enjoying themselves. Also, we loved it that out young nephew carried our wedding rings down the isle
4. What style was your wedding dress? Who was it by?
Ivory dress by Norman.
5. Were there any meanings behind the aspects of your wedding? Theme, colour, style etc?
Our seating plan with Australian theme as I (Daniel) has proposed to Niomi there. Cake had the theme of our jobs and travel. Niomi loves Cadbury’s purple!
6. Did you follow any family wedding traditions?
Ha ha, yes! My nan put and handful of confetti doen the front od Niomi’s wedding dress! Because that’s what someone had done to her on her wedding day 🙂
8. What was the title of the song for your first dance?Why did you choose that particular song?
“I Lived” by One Republic. This song is about making the most of life and traveling the world. Something that we both love to do.
If you know someone who’s getting married why not take a look at my Wedding Photography Page for more details.